|California home sales, median price moderate in March, C.A.R. reports|
– Existing, single-family home sales totaled 397,210 in March on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 0.2 percent from February and down 6.3 percent from March 2018.
– March’s statewide median home price was $565,880, down 5.9 percent from February and up 0.2 percent from March 2018.
– The Unsold Inventory Index was 3.6 months in March, down from 4.6 months in February but up from 2.9 months in March 2018.
– Year-to-date sales were down 8.2 percent in March.
- Single-family home prices fell in Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County in March 2019
Single-family home prices fell in Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County in March 2019
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
About our blog
Our agents write often to give you the latest insights on owning a home or property in the local area.